By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The material contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permissions is granted to temporarily download once copy of the materials (information or software) on Chateau Interiors & Design’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Modify, or copy the materials;
Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained by Chateau Interiors & Design’s website;
Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the material on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chateau Interiors & Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing od these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Chateau Interiors & Design’s website are provided “as is”. Chateau Interiors & Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violations of rights. Further, Chateau Interiors & Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of materials on its Internet website or otherwise relations to such materials or on any sites linked to the site.
Models depicted do not reflect racial preference.
In no event shall Chateau Interiors & Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss data or profits, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chateau Interiors & Design’s internet site, even if Chateau Interiors & Design or a Chateau Interiors & Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability or consequential or incidental damages, these limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Chateau Interiors & Design’s website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Chateau Interiors & Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Chateau Interiors & Design may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Chateau Interiors & Design does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chateau Interiors & Design has not reviewed all of the site linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chateau Interiors & Design of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Chateau Interiors & Design’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposed for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may use third-party ad servers (or ad networks) to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may collect and use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) about your visits to our site in order to present advertisements that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or to opt out of having this information used by third-party ad servers to provide targeted ads, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.